Admission rules of scientific papers
Author must be satisfied that he/she wrote a completely original work, scientific papers or words of other authors added to the article should be cited or quoted properly. Plagiarism in all its forms is unethical behavior and is unacceptable.
Submitting the same article to multiple journals simultaneously is unethical and unacceptable. The author should not publish an article describing, in fact, the same research in more than one journal of the primary publication within a year.
Co-authorship should be limited to those who have made a significant contribution to the concept of research. All those who have made a significant contribution should be listed as co-authors. The author should inform the relevant co-authors about the publication, and the co-authors should review and approve the final version of the document for publication. The authors have a collective responsibility for their work.
Submission of a manuscript via the Open Journal Systems
Articles for publication in the journal are accepted through the Open Journal Systems online system.
To submit an article through the system, authors need to register with the journal before submitting, or, if you are already registered, you can simply log in with your account and start the five-step submission process.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This article has not previously been published, nor has it been submitted for review or publication in another journal (or explained in the Editor’s Notes).
- The submitted article file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document format.
- Full internet addresses (URLs) are provided for links where applicable.
- The text is typed with single line spacing; the size of the font is 12 points; italics are used for emphasis, not underlining (except for Internet addresses); all illustrations, graphs and tables are located in the appropriate places in the text, and not at the end of the document.
- The text meets the stylistic and bibliographic requirements.
- If you submit an article to the peer-reviewed section of the journal, then the requirements of the document Ensuring Blind Peer Review are met.
Using this template, or following the guidelines below, will help us in processing your paper. Our goal is to be able to identify each section of your title so that we can accurately record the title, authors, abstract, etc. and to enrich it by including reference links and an accurate layout. Publication in our journal is free.