Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
The Scientific Journal of Astana IT University is an open access journal. This means that articles may be read, downloaded, copied, distributed, printed, and referenced in their full text under the terms of the Creative Commons copyright license.
Articles in the journal are published under the terms of the CC BY-NC-ND license.
Authors who publish a manuscript in this journal agree to the following terms:
- The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and transfer to the journal the right of first publication under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows others to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory link to the the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
- Authors have the right to conclude independent additional agreements that relate to the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal (for example, to post the work in the electronic repository of the institution or publish as part of a monograph), providing the link to the first publication of the work in this journal.
- Other terms stated in the Copyright Agreement.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.